It's been a little while since we have done a seasonal bottle and our co-workers keep asking for a new one. So here it is. A frost bottle with blue cap and a graduation scale thermometer on the the back side. We didn't make very many of these so they probably won't last all winter, but we can make more if we have to.
The large opening on our wide-mouth bottles easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing a breeze. The attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily. Printed graduations let keep track of your hydration. Dishwasher safe (Please make sure the top does not touch the heating element, or it will melt).
Made with TritanTM from Eastman
- Extremely durable
- Resistant to staining
- Resistant to retaining odors
- Recommended for "extreme" adventures
- Dishwasher Safe - Please make sure the cap does not touch the heating element
- Withstands temperatures from -40ºF to 212ºF
- This bottle is made from Eastman Tritan TM copolyester that is manufactured without Bisphenol A (BPA)
This bottle has a recycling code of #7, which means other. It does not contain BPA
- Made in USA